Patriarchal Domination Grid Clearing and Balancing
EEH Newsletters #64 and #65 describe energetic work related to clearing and balancing of the Patriarchal Domination Grid (PDG) at the Bennington Battle Monument in Vermont. In response to these Newsletters I received communications from a number of EEH members about work they and others have engaged in related to clearing the energies and patriarchal domination and empowerment and balancing of the Divine Masculine and Feminine. These are shared below and provide a small sampling of the kind of work many Earth Healers have engaged in that laid the foundations upon which the energetic opening at Bennington Battle Monument built:
- EEH member Pam brought to my attention the work of Lucia Renee whose 2010 book Unplugging the Patriarchy and website Unplug from the Patriarchy and Awaken Your Mutlidimensionality provide valuable resources for clearing and balancing the PDG.
- South African EEH member Dehon has been quietly engaged in Earth Healing work since 2006, as he says about photographs he has shared on Facebook: These are the places where I have done Earthwork from 2006 up to now. They have been visited and worked upon by myself or with colleagues. The intentions were upgrading and dusting-off of existing but low vibrating vortexes; opening gates for high-frequency Divine Light to pour forth; creating new vortexes for the new earth blueprint to manifest and balancing Divine masculine/feminine energies for the sake of unity or for old masculine/feminine-dominance-lines to be counteracted/balanced.
- I received a personal message from Dehon describing in more detail clearing of the Patriarchal Domination Grid that he was spontaneously called to engage while in Paris in 2010: I was on holiday in Paris visiting friends and did not plan any earthwork. After a meditation in Sainte-Chapelle I started seeing spirals which were in direct contrast to all the straight lines in Paris - the boulevards, lines and obelisks which were part of the Patriarchal Domination Grid. They also use domes together with towers on the grid to suppress the female/dome and enhance the male/tower/obelisk. It became clear to me after running around Paris for a month that balancing the Masculine and Feminine energies and merging them to operate as one whole is essential for the Paris Vortex. I took a map of Paris and saw how the spiral fits perfectly from Sacre Coeur (Dome and Tower/Obelisk to Arc de Triomphe, Tour Eiffel (Metal Obelisk), Montparnasse (Modern Obelisk), Pantheon (Dome), Notre Dame (Obelisks/towers), La Madeleine (3 Internal Domes), Concorde (Obelisk) and ending at the Louvre (Pyramids - male and female)--see picture of spiral below and Facebook link above to pictures of locations described. A date that popped out from the calendar was 08/08/2010, just a few days later. I visited all the vortex points before the actual day of creating the spiral vortex, just to check them to see if they needed work. Sacre Coeur was running smoothly, Arc de Triomphe needed cleaning, Tour Eiffel was non-existent so I had to create it, Montparnasse was not used as a major vortex but more as an anchoring point for the curve of the spiral, Pantheon was running smoothly, Notre Dame needed cleaning, La Madeleine needed cleaning, Concorde needed cleaning and at the Louvre it was non-existent so on the day of creating the spiral I created an As Above So Below Vortex there, anchored the spiral to it, balanced and merged the Masculine/Feminine and viola :-)
- EEH member Will share this: As primarily male, I have been involved in the shifting of this male dominance most of my adult life. I have endeavored to understand the massive world effect of this dark side male energy on myself as well as the entire Earth. All of the atrocities that historically have happened the last 4 to 5 thousand years seem to me to have been the establishment this darkness. I working with my heart breath to undo this lack of balance. One of my friends helped me become aware of the power of the heart breath. It is the conscious breathing in and out of the heart chakra. Breathing in the energy of the Universes and out love to all. This is a wonderfully powerful action to be part of and its effects are very positive for the balance and healing that is needed on and in Earth now. In my experience, this takes no training nor special ability, only mindfulness of the process and its results.
- EEH member Maureen shares about her experience with balancing the masculine and feminine in connection with ceremony at Bethany Well in the south of France in her November 10, 2014 Flower of Life Blog: Mary Magdalene Sacred Journey: Ceremony at the Grotto.